- Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel is the seventh book in the popular children’s book series written by Jeff Kinney.
- The book was published in 2012 and quickly became a bestseller among young readers.
- The story follows the adventures of middle schooler Greg Heffley as he navigates the ups and downs of adolescence.
Author and Publisher
- The author of Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel is Jeff Kinney.
- The book was published by Amulet Books, an imprint of Abrams Books.
- The book begins with Greg’s school planning a Valentine’s Day dance, which Greg is not looking forward to.
- He decides to ask his crush, Holly Hills, to the dance, but things don’t go as planned.
- Meanwhile, Greg’s best friend, Rowley, begins dating a girl named Abigail, causing tension in their friendship.
- Greg eventually ends up going to the dance with his old friend, Fregley, and things take a hilarious turn from there.
- Throughout the book, Greg also deals with family drama, such as his mom’s pregnancy and his grandfather moving in with them.
Key Features of the Book
- Humorous writing style: Jeff Kinney’s signature writing style is lighthearted and humorous, making it an enjoyable read for kids and adults alike.
- Relatable characters: The characters in the book, particularly Greg, are relatable to young readers as they deal with common adolescent issues such as crushes, friendship drama, and family problems.
- Illustrations: The book is illustrated with Kinney’s own drawings, which add to the humor and appeal of the book.
- Life lessons: While the book is primarily meant to entertain, it also contains important life lessons about friendship, family, and self-acceptance.
Table of Contents
- Chapter 1: Worst Valentine’s Day Ever
- Chapter 2: Good News, Bad News
- Chapter 3: Day of the Turkey
- Chapter 4: Rowley’s Girlfriend
- Chapter 5: Halloween Dance
- Chapter 6: Grandpa
- Chapter 7: Party Time
- Chapter 8: Manny Gets His Shot
- Chapter 9: Summer Job
- Chapter 10: Big Plans
Link to Diary of a Wimpy Kid: The Third Wheel (Part 7) Book PDF
- The book is available for purchase in PDF format on various online platforms.