28 Years UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995 – 2022) 13th Edition by Mrunal Patel available in PDF and Physical Copy is an excellent resource for those preparing for the UPSC Civil Services Examination.
The book provides a comprehensive collection of solved papers for the past 28 years, from 1995 to 2022, which is extremely helpful for candidates who want to gain a thorough understanding of the exam pattern, structure, and topics that have been covered in previous years.
One of the standout features of this book is its topic-wise approach, which helps candidates to focus on specific topics and build their knowledge in a structured way. The book covers a wide range of subjects, including Indian polity, geography, history, economy, environment, and current affairs. Each topic is covered in detail, with multiple questions and their solutions provided.
The solutions provided are well-explained and easy to understand, which makes it easy for candidates to revise and reinforce their understanding of the concepts. The book also includes a separate section on current affairs, which covers events from the past year and is updated in each new edition.
The book is very well-organized and easy to navigate, with each topic and year clearly labeled. The index at the end of the book makes it easy to find specific topics and questions, which is helpful for quick revision.
Description of 28 Years UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 By Mrunal Patel
|Name of Book||28 Years UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995-2022)|
|Language||English and Hindi|
|Usefulness||B.A, M.A, UPSC, state civil service exams, SSC, Law, IAS, IPS, CDS, CAPF, and other government competitive exams.|
28 Years UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995-2022) by Mrunal Patel Book Latest 13th Edition Features
- The book is titled “28 Years UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995-2022)” and is a bestseller by Disha.
- The 13th edition (2 colour) of the book has been thoroughly revised and updated.
- The book consists of past years solved papers of the General Studies Paper 1 & 2 distributed into 8 Units and 52 Topics.
- The new edition includes Strategy Video by Mrunal, Notes & Sources for select questions.
- The book is divided into 4 parts:
- Part I: Strategy & Planning Resources
- Part II: General Studies (Paper 1) IAS Prelims
- Part III: Aptitude (Paper 2 – CSAT) IAS Prelims
- Part IV: IAS Mains Unsolved Questions
- The book’s solutions have been validated with UPSC and are flawless and detailed.
- Part I of the book includes Unique Inputs/ Articles by Mrunal Patel, one of the most esteemed faculties for IAS, on topics like IAS Planner, Understanding the IAS Exam & Strategies to Crack the Prelim & Main Exam, How to Attempt the IAS Main Exam Questions, How to approach the Economics section, and How to write Essays for GS IV Main exam.
- Part II provides Solved Papers of General Studies portion 28 Years of Prelim Exam from 2022-1995 along with Notes and Sources highlighted in a lot of questions.
- Part III provides Solved Papers of Aptitude portion 28 Years of Prelim Exam from 2022-1995.
- Part IV provides Unsolved Questions of IAS Mains General Studies Papers 1-4 from 2013-2021, divided topic-wise.
- The book also provides a list of essays divided topic-wise from 1993-2021.
- The book is an excellent resource for those preparing for the UPSC Civil Services Examination.
Link to 28 Years UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995-2022) by Mrunal Patel Book PDF…
Link #1 – [PDF Corrupted, so Link Removed Permanently]
It is recommended to have a physical copy of the book while preparing for exams. The Book: 28 Years UPSC Civil Services IAS Prelims Topic-wise Solved Papers 1 & 2 (1995-2022) by Mrunal Patel is also available in PDF format, which can be easily downloaded from various websites.
NOTE: Please be attentive that downloading the book from websites other than the official publisher may be illegal and could potentially violate copyright laws. If you come across any copyright infringement on this website, please contact email@example.com