Are you looking for a comprehensive resource to enhance your knowledge of nephrology? Look no further than the ePUB & PDF of ‘Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology’ by Richard J. Johnson MD and John Feehally DM FRCP.
This book is written for fellows, practicing nephrologists, and internists who treat patients with disorders affecting the renal system.
Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology 7th Edition
In this seventh edition, world leaders in nephrology provide current information on clinical procedures and conditions, covering everything from fluid and electrolyte disorders to hypertension, diabetes, dialysis, transplantation, and more―all in a single, convenient volume. You’ll learn the underlying scientific facts and pathophysiology, allowing you to make efficient and informed decisions in your practice.
Benefits of Learning Comprehensive Clinical Nephrology
- Basic science and practical clinical guidance to help you make efficient and informed decisions
- New chapters on Blood Pressure Management in the Dialysis Patient, Kidney Diseases Associated with Corona Viruses, Ultrasound Imaging in Nephrology, and Radiologic and Nuclear Imaging in Nephrology
- More than 1,500 full-color illustrations that highlight key topics and detail pathogenesis for a full range of kidney conditions and clinical management
- Key topics such as COVID-19, chronic kidney disease, end stage kidney disease, kidney transplantation, glomerular disease, onco-nephrology, dialysis, and much more
- Popular, color-coded algorithms that provide easy access to important content: yellow boxes for general information, green boxes for therapeutic intervention, and blue boxes for necessary investigations
- Quick-reference boxes with links to clinical guidelines in all relevant chapters, plus self-assessment questions online
If you are ready to read this book online and want to download follow the official sources to get it.
Disclaimer: On politicalscienceblog.com, we provide links & materials that are readily available on the internet and search engines for educational purposes only. We do not intend to harm the rights of others and respect their intellectual property. If you believe that any of the materials we provide are not authorized, please notify us at email@example.com and we will remove the infringing item within 24 hours of notice. We take intellectual property rights seriously and strive to ensure that all content on our website is authorized.