The Indira Gandhi National Open University (IGNOU) has announced the IGNOU Junior Assistant Cum Typist Recruitment 2023 for 200 vacancies. Candidates who meet the eligibility criteria, such as having passed the 12th class and possessing typing skills, can apply for the recruitment. The online application process started on March 22, 2023, and will continue until April 20, 2023.
IGNOU JAT Notification 2023
IGNOU JAT Notification 2023 was released on March 22, 2023. According to the notification, there are 200 vacancies for Junior Assistant cum Typist under the JAT Recruitment 2023.
IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023
Candidates interested in the IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 can apply for it on the official website of the recruitment, recruitment.nta.nic.in. The total number of vacancies is 200 posts of Junior Assistant Cum Typist. The online application process began on March 22, 2023, and will continue until April 20, 2023.
IGNOU JAT 2023 Eligibility
The eligibility requirements for the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 are as follows:
- Educational Qualification: Candidates should have passed 12th class from a state or central board.
- Typing Skills: Shorthand typing skills or a 35 WPM speed are required to apply for this recruitment.
- Age Limit: The age limit prescribed on the official notification is 18-27 years as on the date of notification.
- Age Relaxation: Relaxation in age limit is available for candidates from SC/ST/OBC categories.
IGNOU Junior Assistant Application Form 2023
Candidates who wish to apply for the IGNOU JAT Recruitment 2023 can do so by filling the online application form, which is available at recruitment.nta.nic.in. The last date to submit the application form is 20th April 2023.
Here are the steps to follow to fill out the application form:
- Open recruitment.nta.nic.in on your mobile browser.
- Click on the IGNOU Recruitment 2023 link.
- Click on the Registration Form button and create your user id and password.
- Fill the Online Application Form with basic details such as name, mother name, father name, qualification details, and more.
- Upload your signature, photograph, and certificates on the portal and then submit the application form.
- Pay the application fees using net banking, UPI, or debit/credit card.
IGNOU Junior Assistant Registration 2023 Fees
The IGNOU Junior Assistant Registration 2023 fees for different categories are mentioned in the table below:
IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023: Important Dates
The important dates related to the IGNOU Junior Assistant Recruitment 2023 are mentioned in the table below:
|Notification||22nd March 2023|
|IGNOU Junior Assistant Application Form 2023||22nd March 2023|
|Last Date to Apply||20th April 2023|
|Last Date to pay the Application Fees||20th April 2023 (11:59 PM)|
|Correction in Application Form||21st to 22nd April 2023|
|Admit Card Download Date||TBA|