Hello readers, excited to discover the truth about ‘The Crooked Timber of New India’ by Parakala Prabhakar?. This book is an collection of essays spanning from 2020 to 2023, Prabhakar fearlessly examines the state of our democracy, social harmony, and economy.
Here in The Crooked Timber of New India pdf let me give you a brief overview and summary of book, it is close to nine years since the Narendra Modi-led BJP swept into power. A new era began in May 2014, or so we were told… But India is, in fact, facing a crisis. Our polity, society, and economy are all broken. The signs are all around us.”
With the media compromised and the ruling party’s digital army overpowering our public discourse with pro-establishment noise, Parakala Prabhakar emerges as a defiant voice, committed to speaking truth to power. Through meticulous analysis of facts, data, and events, he sheds light on the future he fears for our democracy, social harmony, and economy.
In ‘The Crooked Timber of New India’ Book PDF, you will:
- Uncover the hidden truths behind the Prime Minister’s Independence-Day speeches and the speeches of the RSS chief.
- Expose the suppressed statistics on unemployment and inequality, revealing the true state of our economy.
- Understand the partisan actions of investigative agencies and the income tax department.
- Explore the BJP’s ‘tiraskar’ ideology, which denies the citizenship and voting rights of India’s Muslims.
- Evaluate the mishandling of the COVID-19 pandemic and its impact on our nation.
- Connect the dots and gain a comprehensive understanding of the ‘New India’ being shaped under our very eyes.
This urgent and unflinching book compels every citizen invested in the future of our Republic to break their silence and complacency. It’s time to confront the religious majoritarianism, creeping authoritarianism, and economic mismanagement that threaten our nation.
To grab a copy of ‘The Crooked Timber of New India,’ by Parakala Prabhakar click the link below. Join the conversation and be informed about the realities shaping our country.