MPS-001 question paper solution for Jun-2014 examination. Students of political science here at Political Science Blog can find all the Previous Years Question Paper, IGNOU Assignment Solution Year-Wise, Books, Resources and many more. In this article you will find the solution to IGNOU MPS-001 question paper for Jun-2014.
Time – 3 Hours
Maximum Marks – 100
Note: Attempt five questions in all, selecting at least two questions from each section. All questions carry equal marks. Each question is to be answered in about 500 words.
- 1. What is Political Theory and why should we study it?
- 2. Explain the Growth and Evolution of Democracy in 20th Century.
- 3. Compare the Theory of Natural Rights and Marxist Theory of Rights.
- 4. Critically analyse the features of Negative and Positive Liberty.
- 5. Discuss the Principles of Rawls Theory of Justice
- 6. Explain the nature of relationship between Citizenship and Liberal Democracy
- 7. What is the relationship between State and Civil Society? Explain
- 8. Critically analyse the features of libertarianism.
- 9. Highlights Gramsci’s contribution to Political Theory.
- 10. What is the relationship between Multiculturalism and Liberalism? Explain.