If you are looking for an immediate IGNOU solution to MPSE-001 – India and the World. Here at Political Science Blog, the Expert team has provided the IGNOU solution for MPSE-001; with its help of it, you will get a quick overview of the nature of questions being asked in the examination. It is important to note a few points before you attempt the exam at the exam center:
- The Maximum Mark for the Exam Paper is 50.
- The time duration of the exam will be 2 Hours, and the questions will be divided into two sections. You must attempt at least 2 questions from each section out of the five questions.
- Distribute your time according to each question (e.g., 15-18 Minutes per question).
Solutions for MPSE-001 – India and the World
- Unit 1 – Evolution of India’s World View
- Unit 2 – Approaches to the study of India’s Foreign Policy
- Unit 3 – Objectives and Determinants
- Unit 4 – Decision making Institutions
- Unit 5 – Policy Development Process
- Unit 6 – India’s Foreign Policy: An Overview
- Unit 7 – the USA and European Union
- Unit 8 – Russia, China and Japan
- Unit 9 – India and Its Neighbours
- Unit 10 – India and South East Asia
- Unit 11 – India and Central and West Asia
- Unit 12 – India and Latin America-Caribbean (LAC)
- Unit 13 – India Africa Relations
- Unit 14 – Politico-Security Issues
- Unit 15 – Economic Issues
- Unit 16 – Socio-Cultural Issues
- Unit 17 – Political and Diplomatic Issues
These are the Units to be studied in IGNOU Solution for MPSE-001. Political Science Blog Team has provided students of MPS (Master of Political Science) with combined solutions to answers asked in the exercise section of the Unit. It will help you save time for looking for answers from diverse sources and, thus, help you score good marks in ongoing and future exams.
Wish you the Best of Luck with the exam. If you find this helpful, don’t forget to share this useful solution with your friends and needful students.