Recent reports suggest that Taylor Swift and Matt Healy are dating. They were seen together on a double date with Jack Antonoff and Margaret Qualley at Casa Cipriani in New York City. The couple appeared affectionate and held hands during the outing. Interestingly, Antonoff played a role in reconnecting Swift and Healy, who had a brief flirtation many years ago.
- Taylor Swift and Matt Healy’s relationship has gained attention recently, with sightings of them on a double date and their history of past interactions.
- Sources indicate that Swift is happy and focused on her tour, but also enjoys spending time with Healy.
- Both Swift and Healy have acknowledged their past flirtation.
- Healy has shown support for Swift’s music career, attending her concerts and even performing as a guitarist for the opening acts.
- Their collaboration did not make it to Swift’s latest album, but Healy spoke highly of her and defended the decision.
- The couple’s relationship seems to be progressing beyond friendship.
- Swift appears to have moved on from her previous relationship with Joe Alwyn.
Swift’s Romantic History
After her previous flirtation with Healy, Taylor Swift went on to date British actor Joe Alwyn. However, their six-year relationship ended just before Swift’s Eras Tour commenced. During her tour, Healy showed support by attending Swift’s concerts in Nashville and Philadelphia.
He even performed as a guitarist for the opening acts. In return, Swift made a surprise appearance at London’s O2 Arena during a show by Healy’s band, The 1975. She performed her own track “Anti-Hero” and a cover of The 1975’s “The City.”
According to sources, Taylor Swift is currently happy and focused on her tour. She enjoys spending time with Matty (Matt Healy) during her off-days. Their relationship is not just platonic, and they are having a good time together.
The sources highlight that Swift and Healy have a history and a sense of comfortability, along with feelings of excitement. Swift is reported to have moved on from her previous relationship with Joe Alwyn and is feeling great and confident.
Confirmation of Past Interactions
While rumors of their relationship date back to 2014, Matt Healy initially dismissed them as “fake” in an interview. However, in a later interview with Q magazine in 2016, he admitted to having a “flirtation” with Swift.
Healy even mentioned working on Swift’s most recent album in an interview with KROQ’s Klein/Ally Show for Audacy’s DTS Sound Space in November 2022. He explained that their collaboration did not make it to the final version of the album for reasons that should not be criticized. Healy expressed admiration for Swift, stating that she is amazing.