IGNOU (Indira Gandhi National Open University) is a well-known name in the field of distance education in India. With its flexible and accessible approach to learning, IGNOU has become a popular choice among students seeking a career in Political Science. One of the popular courses offered by IGNOU is MPS (Master of Arts in Political Science). MPS-001: Political Theory covers the study of political theory, including classical and modern theories, as well as the concepts and methods used in the field of political science.
In this article, we will provide solutions to the questions asked in each unit of book I and book II of the MPS-001: Political Theory. The PSB (PoliticalScienceBlog) team will also provide additional questions and answers based on the topics covered in this subject. This will provide students with an understanding of the course content and help them prepare for their exams.
So, if you are looking for IGNOU solutions for MPS-001: Political Theory, then read on to find out more!
IGNOU Solution For MPS-001: Political Theory (Table of Contents)
- Unit-1 What is political theory and why Study it?
- Unit-2 Democracy
- Unit-3 Rights
- Unit-4 Liberty
- Unit-5 Equality
- Unit-6 Justice
- Unit-7 Idea of Duty
- Unit-8 Citizenship
- Unit-9 Sovereignty
- Unit-10 State and Civil Society
- Unit-11 Power and Authority
- Unit-12 Legitimation and Obligation
- Unit-13 Civil disobedience and Satyagraha
- Unit-14 Political Violence
- Unit-15 Classical Liberalism
- Unit-16 Welfare State
- Unit-17 Libertarianism
- Unit-18 Marx,Lenin and Mao
- Unit-19 Lukacs, Gramsci and the Frankfurt School
- Unit-20 Socialism
- Unit-21 Conservatism
- Unit-22 Fundamentalism
- Unit-23 Nationalism
- Unit-24 Multi-Culturalism
- Unit-25 Fascism
- Unit-26 Feminism
- Unit-27 Gandhism and Pacifism
- Unit-28 Communitarianism and Civic Republicanism
- Unit-29 Political Theory in a Globalising World